Who doesn’t love wasting time on Pinterest? One minute it’s nine, you look up and it’s ten thirty. You’ve just been starring at beautiful recipes and DIY ideas for the past hour and a half! We’ve all been there, Pinterest is really to blame.
Lately, I’ve found myself looking at a lot of infographics. I didn’t even know what an infographic was eight months ago – now I’ve got dozens of them on my boards. They’re such an great way to convey information! With that in mind I’ve put together a list of my top five favourite Green Smoothie infographics. Enjoy!
The Top Five Green Smoothie Infographics
5. There are a lot of green smoothie inforgraphics like this one (see number 1 on this list). This one does not get a lot of marks for creativity, but it’s really pretty to look at. How good does that spoonful of almond (nut?) butter look!
4. Six basic smoothie recipes. This is a great place to start if you’ve never had a green smoothie before. One of the classic green smoothie recipes is mixed berries, spinach (they use lettuce), water and an apple. Simple yet delicious.
3. This one is adorable. I’m at the eternal love stage, if you want help getting to that stage sign up for our 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge. O and tell me what stage you’re at in the comments :)!
2. This squeezed into the top two for originality. It’s design isn’t as sexy as some of the others, but it talks about why you should drink green smoothies. Green Smoothies do taste great, but the reason we’re choosing to drink spinach every morning isn’t because I LOVE spinach, it’s for our health. Actually, come to think of it ever since I started drinking green smoothies I do love spinach.
1. This one is by far my favourite. I’m not even sure I’ve read it yet, I think I just prefer to look at the pretty chalkboard. I also love that they included some superfoods that are often forgot (I’m looking at you Maca and Spirulina!)
What’s your favourite infographic of all time? What about your favourite green smoothie infographic? Send me an e-mail or leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you
O and PS: I’ve just started using Pinterest (I know, I’m a little late to the party!)- follow me @ Danielle Thomas. Or better yet leave me a comment, so I can follow you as well.
[ois skin=”BLUE November 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge”]